A short-stay or long-stay visa may be issued for the performance of remote working. With such visa you may take employment in Estonia without a residence permit issued for employment.
- preliminary analysis of the prospect a visa for teleworking issuing (visa C or visa D)
- consultation for preparing the package of documents
- consultation for completing the forms
You are a location-independent employee whose work does not depend on location and who uses telecommunications technology to perform work duties as telework and who continues:
- employment for the benefit of an employer registered in a foreign state with whom he or she has a contractual relationship;
- business activities for the benefit of a company registered in a foreign state in which he or she has a holding;
- the provision of services mainly to customers whose place of business is in a foreign state and with whom he or she has a contractual relationship.
The Embassy shall review the submitted application within 10 business days since the application acceptance.