During registration of a new company or work of an active company, you may need to use an Estonian telephone number that starts with a country code +372. Magrat can assist you in purchasing a SIM-card.
The cost of assistance in a SIM-card purchasing is 100 euros (VAT is not included).
What is included in the price?
- purchase of a SIM-card from a communication operator (https://www.super.ee/ru),
- activation and initial setting,
- transfer of SIM-card data to the client.
What is not included in the price?
- recharging the SIM-card balance: The SIM-card is valid for 6 months from the activation day and to keep it active you should regularly recharge the balance:
- a minimum amount of recharge—10 euros,
- frequency of balance recharge—every 6 months from the last recharge; the balance should be recharged even if it is positive.
- forwarding the SIM-card by regular or courier mail,
- commissions by operators, charged according to the applied tariffs,
- further telephone number service.
As a result of the service, you will receive an Estonian telephone number and SIM-card data.
Within 2 working days from ordering the service.
You may also be interested in
- SIM-card with an Estonian telephone number, including the contract with a communication operator
- Sending correspondence by registered mail Omniva
- Sending correspondence by courier mail DHL