During registration of a new company or work of an active company, you may need to use an Estonian telephone number that starts with a country code +372. Magrat can assist you in concluding the contract with a communication operator and purchasing a SIM-card with an Estonian number.
The cost of assistance in concluding the contract with a communication operator and purchasing a SIM-card is 200 евро (VAT is not included).
What is included in the price?
- preparing a power of attorney,
- representing the company by proxy, or accompanying the Client to the office of the communication operator.
What is not included in the price?
- forwarding the SIM-card by regular (Omniva) or courier mail,
- commissions by operators, charged according to the applied tariffs,
- further telephone number service.
What is required from the client?
- if the service is ordered without a visit to Tallinn—to notarise the power of attorney prepared by Magrat.
As a result of the service, you will obtain a SIM-card with an Estonian number that you can register in the Commercial Registry and use as a contact number at your discretion.
The SIM-card is provided within 2 working days after the payment for the service and remote conclusion of the agreement based on the received power of attorney.
You may also be interested in
- SIM-card with an Estonian telephone number, without the contract with a communication operator
- Sending correspondence by registered mail (Omniva)
- Sending correspondence by courier mail DHL