A company in Estonia is a recognised tool that offers broad opportunities for running a global business from anywhere in the world. If you do not hold an e-resident’s digi-ID card and cannot visit Tallinn, we can help you to incorporate a company in Estonia remotely by proxy.
The cost of the power of attorney is 250 euros. The price does not include VAT, which can be applied.
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat is a licenced trust and company service provider (licence №FIU000154) with the right to act as a Contact Person for non-residents of Estonia
- Magrat is an authorised participant of the e-Residency programme registered as a business service provider in the e-Residency Marketplace
- our team comprises successful and experienced lawyers who have been specialising in the incorporation and support of Estonian companies since 2009
- we provide an individual approach to each client
- we take into account all nuances of corporate law in Estonia
- we offer comprehensive company support including contact person service, postal address or physical office renting, bookkeeping, bank account opening assistance
What does the price include?
- draft of the power of attorney
- translation of the Client’s power of attorney in Estonian by a sworn translator
- representation of the Client before a notary by proxy for submitting a registration application
- translation of the power of attorney for the registration of the company
The price does not include
- company registration service
- notarisation of the power of attorney in the Client’s country and sending it by post to Estonia
- background check of a legal person, if the power of attorney is issued on behalf of a legal person (the price of the service is 350 euros + VAT)
What is required from the Client?
- a high-quality copy of an identification document in PDF or JPEG format
- a copy of both sides of the e-resident’s digi-ID card, if you have it
- contact details (telephone, email and address)
- notarised power of attorney: the Client should personally contact the notary in their country of residence, provide the notary with the text of the power of attorney drafted by Magrat, attach supporting documents, and pay for the notarisation services
- if the power of attorney is issued by a legal person: constituent documents and any supporting documents that a notary may demand
After the provision of services, the Client will receive the power of attorney, duly issued and translated in Estonian, that allows for remote registering of a company in Estonia.
Drafting of the power of attorney takes 1–2 business days after the receipt of the documents from the Client.
Translation of the power of attorney takes 5 business days after the receipt of the original document in Tallinn.
You may also be interested in
- assistance in e-Residency application
- company registration for an e-resident
- company registration during a visit to Tallinn
- remote company registration
- company registration during a visit to Tallinn with a founder–legal person with the share capital contribution
- remote company registration for a founder–legal person with the share capital contribution