After incorporating a company in Estonia, the owner should submit the documents confirming its registration to the counterparties and banks to open an account.
Such a document is an extended extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia that contains principal details of the company:
- active status of the company “Good Standing”,
- company address,
- registration number,
- the share capital size and information on whether the contribution has been made,
- details of board members (directors),
- details of company participants (shareholders),
- details of beneficial owners (the extract can be provided without these details).
An extended extract can be obtained in the paper format in Estonian or English with notarisarion and apostille, or in the electronic format without notarisation and apostille.
The price of a notarised and apostilled extended extract from the Commercial Register in English or Estonian is 125 euros. It does not include VAT, which can be applied.
If necessary, an extended extract can be obtained in the electronic format (PDF) without notarisation and apostille (see “Extract from the Commercial Register in the electronic format PDF”), which costs 20 euros. It does not include VAT, which can be applied.
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat has extensive experience of cooperation with notary and translation agencies in Tallinn, which allows us to receive notarised and translated documents within the shortest time.
- We offer comprehensive support: our clients can avail themselves of our one-stop services.
What is included in the price?
- obtaining an extended extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia in the paper format in English or Estonian,
- apostille, if necessary,
- sending a scanned copy to the client via e-mail.
What is not included in the price?
- translation into other languages, except English (the cost of the translation is available by request),
- sending the documents to the client.
What is required from the client?
- choose a language of the extract (English or Estonian),
- inform if apostille is required and for which country,
- inform if the extract should contain information about company beneficiaries.
You will obtain an extended extract from the Commercial Register in English or Estonian, notarised and apostilled in the paper format.
Sample of the document
An extract is provided within 1–2 working days upon receipt of the payment.
You may also be interested in
- Extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia in the electronic format (PDF)
- Notarised and apostilled articles of association of an Estonian company