After incorporating a company in Estonia, the owner should submit the documents confirming its registration to the counterparties and banks to open an account.
Such a document is the articles of association that contain principal details of the company:
- company name,
- company location,
- dates of start and end of the financial year,
- procedure for the formation of the share capital and the size of the share capital,
- procedure for the general meeting of the company members, including rules for taking decisions and voting.
You may obtain the articles of association in the paper format in Estonian, notarised and apostilled, and translated into English, Russian or other languages.
There is no need to legalise or apostille a document issued in Estonia if an original or a translated copy is to be presented in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, or Poland—countries that have concluded treaties on legal assistance with Estonia.
The price of the standard notarised and apostilled articles of association in the paper format in Estonian with the translation into English, Russian, or Ukrainian is 200 euros. It does not include VAT, which can be applied. If necessary, the articles of association can be translated into other languages. The cost of translation is available upon request.
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat has extensive experience of cooperation with notary and translation agencies in Tallinn, which allows us to receive notarised and translated documents within the shortest time.
- We offer comprehensive support: our clients can avail themselves of our one-stop services.
What is included in the price?
- obtaining the articles of association in the paper format in Estonian,
- apostille, if necessary,
- translation into English, Russian or Ukrainian,
- sending a scanned copy to the client via e-mail.
What is not included in the price?
- translation into other languages except for English, Russian or Ukrainian (the cost of translation into other languages is available upon request),
- sending documents to the client.
What is required from the client?
- choose a target language of translation of the articles of association,
- inform if apostille is required and for which country,
- provide the address and contact details of the recipient for sending the original document.
You will obtain the notarised and apostilled articles of association of the company in the paper format in Estonian with the translation into English, Russian or Ukrainian.
Sample of the document
The articles of association are provided within 3–5 working days upon receipt of the payment.
You may also be interested in
- Extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia in the electronic format (PDF)
- Notarised and apostilled extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia
- Notarised and apostilled memorandum of association in Estonian
- Tax residency certificate with the seal of the Tax and Customs Board of Estonia