Package “Company incorporation during a visit to Tallinn” suits you best if you do not hold an e-resident’s digi-ID card but need to incorporate an Estonian company in the shortest time and can come to Tallinn for at least one business day.
Advantages: company incorporation in the shortest possible time
Requirements: necessity to schedule a trip to Tallinn (dates of visit, expenses, visas)
Company incorporation during a visit to Tallinn: 900 euros
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat is a licenced trust and company service provider (licence №FIU000154) with the right to act as a Contact Person for non-residents of Estonia
- Magrat is an authorised participant of the e-Residency programme registered as a business service provider in the e-Residency Marketplace
- our team comprises successful and experienced lawyers who have been specialising in the incorporation and support of Estonian companies since 2009
- we provide an individual approach to each client
- we take into account all nuances of corporate law in Estonia
- we offer comprehensive company support including contact person service, postal address or physical office renting, bookkeeping, bank account opening assistance
What does the price include?
- business name availability check
- preparation of standard Articles of Association (OÜ—limited liability company)
- submission of the registration application for one natural person—owner/board member (director). Standard processing time is 5 business days from the submission of the application
- the state fee for company registration
- contact person service for 12 months (mandatory, if the board of the company is outside Estonia)
- VAT for non-residents of the EU is included in the package price. If the service is paid by a natural or legal person, who is a resident of the EU, a 20% VAT can be applied
The incorporation package price is calculated per one natural person, who is both the founder and the board member (director). If there is more than one founder and/or board member, or if the founders are legal entities, we will need additional details to prepare a personalized offer for you.
The price does not include
- support during registration of the minimum share capital of a limited liability company, which is 2,500 euros. Natural persons can establish a company without contributing the share capital at registration. However, if the founders are legal persons, the share capital should be paid during the registration process. Share capital registration support is not included in our incorporation service and is available at an additional cost of 200 euros
What is required from the Client?
- payment details of a legal or natural person for invoicing
- for a natural person: passport copy and residence address with the postal code
- for a legal person: name of the company, registration number, VAT number if applicable, postal address
- variants of the company name (three options in descending order of preference)
- description of the company’s field of activity
- contact details of each shareholder and member of the board of the Estonian company: passport copies, addresses, emails, telephone numbers
- additional documents by request
After the provision of services and completion of the registration process, the Client receives the corporate digital extracts from the Commercial Registry of Estonia in English indicating the roles of all transaction participants (founder, owner, board member, beneficiary).
The registration process takes 1–5 business days from the submission of the application to the Commercial Registry.
You may also be interested
- services for e-residents
- e-Residency application assistance
- company incorporation for an Estonian e-resident