Magrat offers its clients modernly furnished and comfortable office spaces for rent in the heart of Tallinn, including:
- private offices,
- a dedicated desk in an open-space environment,
- a hot-desk in an open-space environment.
What opportunities do we offer for your business?
- Hold meetings and interact with your employees
- Negotiate with your clients
- Create a positive image and highlight the status of your company for your clients and partners
- Receive correspondence without your presence
- Register a unique legal address of your company in Estonia
- Submit paid rent bills to banks: along with the rental agreement, the bills are the necessary proof of the presence of your company in Estonia
Advantages of our offices
- Competitive price
- Private offices for you and your employees
- Modern design: the premises were completely renovated in 2020
- Convenient location: in the heart of Tallinn, close to the historical centre; public transport stops and parking zones are within walking distance
- Full equipment: all required furniture, a meeting room, telephone conference room, kitchen space, a coffee machine and a water cooler
- Separate utility bills for submission in banks
- Authoritative tenants: a business community of successful companies
- More flexible lease terms compared to those in Class A office centres
- Possibility to terminate the lease agreement with three months’ notice
Variant of office
- Dedicated desk in open-space environment—180 euros per month + VAT
*The cost of utility services is calculated as 3 euros per 1 m2.
What is included in the rental price?
- drinking water
- use of a shared kitchen
- use of a meeting room and telephone conference room after preliminary booking
- 24/7 access to your office
- internet (Wi-Fi)
- cleaning services 3 times per week
What can be purchased at an additional price?
- hot drinks (coffee/tea)