Having an EORI number is compulsory for companies that participate in foreign economic activity, including customs procedures related to import, transit and export. In Estonia, the Tax and Customs Board issues an EORI number. One person can have only one active number EORI and use this unique number for all customs transactions within the European Union and all other activities pertaining to customs issues.
The cost of submitting an electronic application in the e-MTA system of the Tax and Customs Board for obtaining an EORI number is 70 euros + VAT.
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat has extensive experience in communicating with the Tax and Customs Board and obtaining EORI numbers for client companies.
- We offer comprehensive support: our clients can avail themselves of our one-stop services.
What is included in the price?
- preparing and submitting an electronic application for obtaining an EORI number in the e-MTA system of the Tax and Customs Board.
What is not included in the price?
- visiting a service point of the Tax and Customs Board for submitting a completed application in a paper format for obtaining an EORI number (service is available at an additional cost according to the current hour rates).
What is required from the Client?
- to provide Magrat’s employees with electronic access to the e-MTA system for submitting an application.
You will obtain a notification from the Tax and Customs Board about the assignment of the EORI number. The EORI number format is a 10-digit number, for example, EE12345678 (2 letters referring to the state and 8 numbers).
The validity of the EORI number can be checked in the common European VAT Information Exchange System on https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/dds2/eos/eori_validation.jsp?Lang=en.
The number is issued within 3–5 working days from receipt of the payment.
You may also be interested in
- Extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia in electronic format (PDF)
- Notarised and apostilled extract from the Commercial Register of Estonia
- Notarised and apostilled articles of association of an Estonian company
- Tax residency certificate with the seal of the Tax and Customs Board of Estonia
- Submitting an application for registration as a VAT payer