In most cases, at a stage of company incorporation, the sole founder is also the sole board member (director). Therefore, we have developed our standard company incorporation package for one person, who represents the Client in all actions. But what if there is more than one participant? For example, can two partners establish a company or an owner hire a director? It is, of course, possible. In this situation, the service provider will be verifying the identities of additional participating persons and performing the “Know your client” procedure for each of them. Therefore, such additional work will require an extra charge for each participant.
The cost of inclusion of additional founders or board members in company registration is 50 euros (VAT excluded) per each additional natural or Estonian legal person.
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat is a licenced trust and company service provider (licence №FIU000154) with the right to act as a Contact Person for non-residents of Estonia
- Magrat is an authorised participant of the e-Residency programme registered as a business service provider in the e-Residency Marketplace
- our team comprises successful and experienced lawyers who have been specialising in the incorporation and support of Estonian companies since 2009
- we provide an individual approach to each client
- we take into account all nuances of corporate law in Estonia
- we offer comprehensive company support including contact person service, postal address or physical office renting, bookkeeping, bank account opening assistance
What does the price include?
- verification of the participants’ identities during the preparation of the notarial transaction in Tallinn in the presence of all participants or online registration through Company Registration Portal
- performance of the “Know your client” procedure during the preparation of the notarial transaction in Tallinn in the presence of all participants or online registration through Company Registration Portal
- in case of notarial registration: submission of the required documents to the notary
The price does not include
- representation of the Client by proxy during remote registration
- participation of the foreign legal persons in the registration of a company as founders
What is required from the Client?
- high-quality scans of the participants’ passports
- contact details of all transaction participants: emails, telephone numbers, residence addresses
- additional documents by request
After the provision of services and completion of the registration process, the Client will receive corporate digital extracts from the Commercial Registry of Estonia in English in PDF format, indicating the roles of all transaction participants (founder, owner, board member, beneficiary).
The involvement of additional participants in the transaction does not affect the timeline for the registration.
You may also be interested in
- remote company registration by proxy
- remote appointment of a board member
- participation of a foreign legal person in company registration as a founder