Both a natural and legal person can incorporate a company in Estonia. In the case of the incorporation by a legal person, it is required by the law and the “Know your client” procedure to verify the corporate documents of the company, check their completeness, disclose the ownership structure and prove the authorities of its representatives.
The cost to verify the compliance of the foreign legal person’s documents with the law and receive the approval of a notary is 350 euros. In the case of a complex corporate structure, the price of the service increases. The price does not include VAT, which can be applied.
Why choose Magrat?
- Magrat is a licenced trust and company service provider (licence №FIU000154) with the right to act as a Contact Person for non-residents of Estonia
- Magrat is an authorised participant of the e-Residency programme registered as a business service provider in the e-Residency Marketplace
- our team comprises successful and experienced lawyers who have been specialising in the incorporation and support of Estonian companies since 2009
- we provide an individual approach to each client
- we take into account all nuances of corporate law in Estonia
- we offer comprehensive company support including contact person service, postal address or physical office renting, bookkeeping, bank account opening assistance
What does the price include?
- verification of completeness and validity of the corporate documents
- transfer of the corporate documents to a notary
- verification of the corporate documents by a notary
Price does not include
- communication with the foreign company’ provider of corporate services
- preparation and notarisation of the original corporate documents in the country of the foreign founder
- translating and sending the documents to Estonia by post
What is required from the Client?
- for each board member and shareholder: a high-quality copy of an identification document in PDF or JPEG format
- for the founders—legal persons: notarised corporate documents disclosing the ownership structure of the entities, including their final beneficiaries, and proving the authorities of their representatives
- for the director: passport copy, proof of residency (Utility Bill), contact details (telephone number, email)
- for the final beneficiary: passport copy, proof of residency (Utility Bill) contact details (telephone number, email)
- a copy of both sides of the e-Resident’s digi-ID card if you have it
- a resume (СV)
- contact details: telephone number, email, address
Notary approved constituent documents of the foreign legal entity for registering as a shareholder of the Estonian company.
The approval of the legal entity documents takes 5–10 business days.
You may also be interested
- company registration for an Estonian e-resident
- remote company registration by proxy
- notarised corporate documents of an Estonian company
- obtaining VAT and EORI identification numbers for an Estonian company
- opening an account in a bank or payment system